Cash Prizes Up For Grabs At The Big Bass Blowout
$11K in total payouts will be awarded!
$5000.00 Lunker = Combined weight from Saturday & Sunday (Heaviest fish Saturday combined with the heaviest fish Sunday)
Twelve (12) $500.00 hourly payouts Six On Day One & Six On Day Two
3 WAYS TO REGISTER
The quickest and most convenient to get your entry for the blowout in. Entry is timestamped at submission time.
Download & fill out the PDF or bring a filled out rack card to register in person at the Massena Town Hall at the town clerk window. Cards, cash, and check are accepted.
1. All State and Federal laws apply.
2. All boats must have a mechanically aerated live well.
3. All anglers are required to wear proper life jackets and remain seated while the boat gasoline engine is in gear.
4. Mind-altering substances are not permitted aboard vessels during event hours.
5. All anglers must have a valid fishing license for the water fished, i.e. New York, if fishing Canadian waters an Ontario license is required.
6. Protest must be brought to the attention of the tournament director, BEFORE the presentation of payouts. The tournament director’s decision is FINAL.
7. Only artificial lures may be used. NO live or prepared bait allowed.
8. Only one fishing rod per angler allowed at one time.
9. Live wells will be checked prior to launch.
10.All boats must launch from the Massena Intake dam, and cannot trailer to alternate waters. Fishing is only permitted on St. Lawrence River.
11.No Fishing allowed in the Intake Basin.
12.First hourly weigh-in will begin at 9 AM each day.
13.Each boat can weigh-in one fish per hour.
14. All fish MUST be alive and will be released after weigh-in.
15. Lunker will be determined by each boat two heaviest fish (heaviest fish from day one added to heaviest fish from day two, equals total weight.
16. At least one fish must be weighed each day to be eligible for Lunker Prize.
17. Lunker will be determined by each boat two heaviest fish (heaviest fish from day one added to heaviest fish from day two, equals total weight for the $5000.00 dollar Lunker prize).
18. In case of a tie, the registration number will determine the winner.
19. Launch order will be determined by registration number for BOTH days.
20. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any applicant.
21. Infringement of these rules shall be considered cause for disqualification.